hose end sprayers

Please advise which hose sprayer to purchase in order for the spray to reach windows on the exterior second story of a house.

Thank you.

Two of my favorite HOSE END SPRAYERS I like to use for reaching up high would be our 6 GALLON HOSE END and our 20 GALLON HOSE END. I especially like these because I’m able to mix up both liquid and wettable powder concentrates in their chemical “tanks”. Not only can I add any type of product but I can add different products at the same time and make a sort of “cocktail” mix. Having a sprayer that can combine all these components simultaneously saves me time and effort when I have more than one product to apply.

Oh, and don’t rule out our TROMBONE SPRAYER. It’s not a hose end design but many people like it for a wide range of application needs and since it too can spray so high, it’s a good choice for reaching the second level of most any house.

Here are direct links to the products listed above:

Hose End Sprayers:  http://www.gotosprayer.com/sprayers/hose-end-sprayers

6 Gallon Hose End:  http://www.gotosprayer.com/sprayers/hose-end-sprayers/gilmour-six-gallon-hose-end-385

20 Gallon Hose End: http://www.gotosprayer.com/sprayers/hose-end-sprayers/gilmour-20-gallon-hose-end-390

Trombone Sprayer:  http://www.gotosprayer.com/sprayers/pump-sprayers/trombone-pump