best sprayer for stink bugs

Jonathan – I am looking to order Baygon, Cypermethrin (4 oz of concentrate) and spreader sticker (8 oz) to treat for stinkbugs in the back exterior of my home and the interior entrance points. Which sprayer (item #) which would make the most sense to purchase to use the Cyper and the spreader sticker? Thanks, K.

The best sprayer for your need is really based on two things. First, how high you want to reach and second, how good of quality you’d like to have in a sprayer.

If your main need is to spray high on the exterior of your home, consider the TROMBONE or one of HOSE END SPRAYERS. These are specialized sprayers which can reach quite high but they are not so practical for regular monthly treatments where you may only be spraying 1-2 gallons of finished product. The Trombone is ideal for big jobs where a lot of product needs to be distributed over large areas. Hose end sprayers are similar but less efficient using more chemical and tend to waste more as well. Better suited for lawns, Hose End Sprayers should only be considered if you just need it to do the job and cost is a factor.

If you’d like a more “rounded” sprayer that will be better suited for a wide range of pest control treatments, the ELMINATOR is Ok and adequate for reaching 10 feet or a little higher. But keep in mind it’s a true “entry” level type sprayer and isn’t expected to last that long or provide the best of spraying experiences. A more refined, higher quality sprayer would be either the SOLO 1 GAL HD or the SOLO 2 GAL HD. These are very durable, strong and designed to last many years. The ROLL ABOUT 2 GALLON is the same sprayer but mounted on wheels.

Any of these and several more found at are more than adequate for the job you need done. Go to the site and if after further review you’re still confused, give us a call and we’ll be glad to assist. Our toll free is 1.800.877.7290.